Behind


Walk behind

I have no poems to write

Affection platonic not platonic different

Images of what knowledge was thought to be

We Love with a love alone not with each other but

I was with you the whole time

The whole time I was with you


And you resent

And you hurt

And you have bigger burdens to net

Hole fish fry dunk on

everyone downstairs Jalan Rotan

No more emergency Js. Stop.

Want me because of my face?

Because I am shy sweet noiseless layers want to unpeel but you

Don’t know what is I

what you don’t know is that I do not

Unpeel Stop. I am Instead an egg

which once cracks simply

Flows and flows untethered runny rapid river

Full both hands Won’t be able to

stop me not even then, even if

you wanted to 


Even if you wanted to

I would tell you this but your face is gone

Normal for sake of normalcy You will

extend care but you are not 

indiscriminate


And I am grieving closeness and a bond

Cornerstone or

Foundational rock of family capital F, no one’s fault I

Thought I was starting to build 

Safe space I could be myself dunk on everyone What was all that?


No one’s fault just I just I just I just

I am used to being objectified

I am not used to being loved


No one’s fault not yours You said

Everything right Thank you for

Repair initiation You’re welcome for

Not being avoidant this time around 

Because love compelled me more than fear

This time around


Living not leaving things

unsaid This time backwards

this time backwards

Buffer wall Look me in eyes but face is different

You are not indiscriminate, you know how to hate


No one’s fault

Walk behind



La di da da da

La di da da da. Pain pain pain Love love love music music music!!!!