Always waiting

Always waiting

Good morning butterfly

Your spherical aura in my eye Are you waiting

And will you wait?


Is the violence asked for

The way tenderness is a choice to be 

Choosen chooseth chosen chosed and

Will you wait

For me when i choose to 

Lag behind a bit Stumble I might Fall

Will you catch me?

Are you ready?


I am losing my shit

Are you ready?


I am asked to be Seen

Are you ready?


Are you ready

To be mine, be my be my butterfly

Not mine like My monopoly

But mine like (my) (my) (my) My person

My love i love 

My love could be Much and many

My love could be waiting


My love could be Ugly

My love could be Rested restful No spite Im done

Not done Not hiding I’d like to

Appear, my love could be

A strange place

A big sigh

A safe space

For warmth

My love, i tell myself that, my love

My love could be teaching the way you teach me

The universe is all these Arms wide

And I’d like to hold you

And i’d like to practice

And i’d like to be undone


My love i love The way i love

If  you could Teach me

(The way you love) 

And if you could let me break


If you could let me

break


My love 

Could be waiting